Observing Thoughts Observing Thoughts

Beautiful! 5/5 :)

Thank you!

~ES & SW~ Center of the Rainbow ~ES & SW~ Center of the Rainbow

This song is great! It's very beautiful, dynamic, and expressive. My new favorite! 5/5 stars

SkyeWint responds:

Cool, man! We appreciate it. :)

PX9 - Metropolis (8-bit) [EliteFerrex Limitless Mix] PX9 - Metropolis (8-bit) [EliteFerrex Limitless Mix]

The music you make is so awesome and inspirational to me in trying to make my own music. You are definitely in my Top 10 favorite music artists on NG.

Hard Choice Hard Choice

Rating this 5 stars is not a hard choice at all. It's very beautiful and moving. I love it. :)

I'm happy you like it!

Seventh Empire II Seventh Empire II

Awesome, man! I watched season 1 of "Stranger Things" on Netflix recently, and somehow I'm reminded of it when I listen to this, maybe because of the analog instruments, I'm not sure. I really enjoy this song.

I was wondering, Is there a story behind the name, "Seventh Empire?". Good stuff, man!

GdabZ responds:

Thanks for the comment buddy! Long time no see ;) I hesitated posting this track as it's quite far from my ordinary production and told myself why the hell not! The title is Seventh Empire because... the main Moog ends on the seventh scale (starting at 2:04)... :D

The Past The Past

This is beautiful! :)

Thank you!

-Dance-Off- -Dance-Off-

Dude, this is so good... damn

Aether Aether

I've never heard a dubstep song that I really liked until I heard this. You have a great talent. I really enjoyed this. 5/5 :)

Geoplex responds:

Thanks, that means a lot :) you should check out people like AU5 if you wanna find more Dubstep you might like, because his stuff is very similar to this song! (except his is way better ofc :P)

Bright Future Bright Future

This is way awesome! :)

LawnReality responds:

Really glad you like it! :)

Dylnmatrix - Hyperresonance Dylnmatrix - Hyperresonance